My Oracle Page
I worked on a technicall review of "Overview of OCA Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals I" book that went into print November 2011. It is a very good book for someone looking to learn and take a test in Oracle SQL Fundamentals 1Z0-051 exam for Oracle Certified Associate.
OCA Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals I: A Real World Certification Guide
Here is an other book I did technicall review in 2016.
"Oracle Database 12c Security Cookbook" that went into print in summer 2016.
Oracle Database 12c Security Cookbook
Oracle DBAs "How to"
- How to monitor tablespace usage, report invalid objects and unusable indexes
- How to analyze all tables (current partitions and not partitioned tables)
- How to monitor long running transactions
- How to automate Oracle password change
- PL/SQL procedure to validate all invalid objects
- List of all tables that have partitions
- How find the location of a table or index blocks ( tablespace, datafile and block_ids )
- How to copy Oracle 10g database to an other location
- Oracle to Progress map
- Oracle PL/SQL as it is seen by Progress programmer (double click overview on the left)
- "Progress and Oracle" presentation at PUG Challenge America, Westford MA June 6-8 2011