Progress Code Examples
- Replication Scripts for Unix
- How much db and bi extents are in use?
- How to create a partial Progress database backup?
- How to create .st file from a backup
- How to monitor the table and index usage statistics by the user?
- How to monitor before-image size?
- How to grow bi to its normal size ( bigrow )
- In what Storage Area are my Tables and Indexes?
- How to disconnect users with long transactions
- Check Lock Table size
- The Use of After-image Replication for Reporting
and replication scripts for Windows
- How to purge big table data
- AiScanStat.p A program to scan AI file with the "verbose" option and create stats per transaction ( by George Potemkin )
- DbBlockInfo.p A program that parses the standard block headers. It currently supports two types of the blocks - data and index. One can add the support for other block types. ( by George Potemkin )
- -zqil Start up parameter
- How to clear program cache (-q) ?
- List of the Progress Startup Parameters undocumented as well as "documented" ( by George Potemkin )
- Database attributes stored in master block, Timestamps of each database extents, Highwatermarks, Shared-memory segment and semaphore ID, Status of the process that opened database, Login statistics ( by George Potemkin )
- Windows NT script for Progress backup v8
- If Binary Load failed with error (6255) Progress V7-8
- "Performace Testing Progress and Oracle" presentation at PUG Challenge America 2012, Westford MA May 6-9
- Toolkit for presentation at PUG Challenge America 2012, Westford MA May 6-9
- ATM Results, PUG Challenge America 2012
- "Progress and Oracle" presentation at PUG Challenge America 2011, Westford MA June 6-8
- Progress to Oracle Map
- My oracle page
Progress SQL 92
- How to create update statistics script
- How to check update statistics
- How to Query Progress Metaschema
- How to make HTML Document of database schema ? ( like Data Dictionary )
- How to Walk the Procedure Call Tree (.p and .i) ?
- How to walk the widget tree ?
( by George Potemkin ) You can find version, size, rcode-crc, as well as initial, action, e-code and debug segments, internal procedure segments and frame segments, text segment, languages, code page etc.
- Data Dictionary. Report Tables and Fields.
- Data Dictionary. Report Indexes.
- How to display MS-Word document in Embeded SpeedScript
- WebSpeed Broker Administration
- WEB-CONTEXT attributes
- SQL in Embeded SpeedScript
- CGI environment variables
XML and Progress 4GL
- XML Parser ( Progress V9.1 and up )
ED for Windows
- How to check Progress code syntax in ED for Windows
PEG # 1998-03-27-06